Saturday, February 19, 2011

Factors That Cause Lack of Sleep .. :(


Hi everybody :) ..

I want to talk about something that happening to me many times :( luck of sleep ..


      Sleep is one of the most important activities in our life where people gather energy which they lose during the day, but some people have lack of sleep by several factors. Nowadays, the main factor that causes lack of sleep among students is study. Because requirements in universities are high, students have to study not only at day but also at night periods. Therefore, studying most off the night, the students sleep less time than they should. Moreover, student doesn’t sleep at night during the finals because the materials that they have to review are a lot. Furthermore, lack of sleep can be among high school students, as well. There are many high schools that give student a lot of homework. Although they don’t study all night, just until midnight, it can cause lack of sleep because they are much younger, and they need to sleep more than adults. Another major cause is work. Many people get additional jobs in order to earn money for their families, not thinking about themselves. They work in several places during the same day, which makes them tired, so they work until late night. After coming home late they don’t sleep instantly because they need to eat food, finish some house work and watch TV. Going to the bed almost in the morning, they don’t have enough time to sleep because in the morning they have to go to work again. People might have lack of sleep because of stresses that they had before. Some people have stress because they are sick with serious illness, so thinking about this, they stop sleeping at night time. For example, when the doctors say about lethal illness, definitely this fact will cause lack of sleep. An argument with a friend is also reason that people have stress and don’t sleep at night. Others don’t sleep at night because of the death of someone close to you. In addition, coffee that very popular all over the world is cause of lack of sleep. Many people drink coffee during the day, so because of caffeine in it that make your heart work faster, they can’t sleep at night time. In fact, drinking coffee during the day is becoming habit among modern people. Finally, coming a new baby, though it is a happy moment in anybody’s life, is also reason that causes lack of sleep, especially among women because usually mothers take care of children. When a baby comes, the mother of the baby doesn’t sleep too, soothing her baby all night 

:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tameem,
    I really liked you post and I agree with you this is really a serious problem for many people. Sleeping is a very important activity in people's lives because this is the time when people gain energy for the next day. For me I really try to balance my sleep because I'm the person, who can't go one day without sleeping. Some of my friends can work and study during the night and work during the day without sleeping. Sometimes they just don't worry about their health and I always tell them that," It is better to balance your studies and work in order to stay in good health", but they do not listen to me and say," We can sleep tomorrow, so is not the big deal". For me this is difficult because if I don't get enough sleep I feel sleepy during the next day and I don't like that. Moreover, If I do not get enough sleep, my facial skin looks terrible. I'm a big believer of " Beauty sleep". Some people do not sleep during the night for some reason and sleep all the on the following day. I think this is no normal activity because this is bad for the health as well. I heard that people get energy form the sun during the day and if they do not go our during the day or sleep whole day, they will not get energy form the sun. I think that is why inmates' health is not in good condition because they are not able to see the sun very often. Students tend to study during the night, but I think it can be prevented. I think that teachers give reasonable homework that can be done in one day. The thing is students do not do their homework on time and do it one day. I think this is the problem that lead them stay awake all night doing their homework, but this is just my idea. Finally, I want to to suggest students to do things on time and balance their sleeps and stay in good health.

    Best Regards,
    Ariuka

    ReplyDelete